Custodian – the print and design consultancy have a requirement for six-month contract with chance of extension. We are looking for a junior graphic designer with two to three years experience. The location is in Damastown Industrial Park.
Junior Graphic Designer
The candidate will work on print POS and have an understanding of brand controls, advertising, trade marketing, strong knowledge of adapting artwork, varieties sizes, shapes and prepare files for print.
Key Skills required
- Working in small team dealing directly with senior designer.
- Proofreading all artwork and producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Adapting master artwork and rolling out across various elements of a campaign.
- Experience in retail design would be beneficial.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Excellent project/time-management, ability to multi-task.
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years relevant design and artwork experience.